The Life of Bryan

My opinions on life, work, travel, gadgets and other things that interest me

This is my kyte channel for mobile updates on the N95

This is my Ustream channel for when I have the webcam on

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

OK I'm Back, this time for good !!

I had a crack at this blogging stuff a while back, well one post doesnt really count but since every one, even the wife is doing it now it makes sense for me to jump back on the bandwagon. Not sure how much I will physically be able to update the text blogg over the coming week or so as I am doing a lot of travelling but I have added a kyte channel that I intend to keep up to date from my Nokia N95, so you will be able to see in glorious video what I am up to in Chicago and Candada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home