The Life of Bryan

My opinions on life, work, travel, gadgets and other things that interest me

This is my kyte channel for mobile updates on the N95

This is my Ustream channel for when I have the webcam on

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

it's a good job I took german in my degree

I am sitting in the hilton newcastle, I have just looked like an idiot for 25 minutes standing in front of the full length mirror in my room for 25 minutes rehearsing my presentation for tomorrow, I am presenting at This Event on trusted computing, but thats another story, I am using the Hilton provided internet connection and because its a german service, obviously with german provided IP addresses, blogger try's to be helpful and has translated everything into German for me, with no option to put it back to English so I will post veroffentlichen and hope for the best !

1 Comments:

Blogger Her indoors said...

Hey whizz kid (not so much of the kid). I AM impressed! Carry on Blogging Littlefair and hope you have a great time in Newcastle...oh yeah and a brilliant presentation. ;-D

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home