The Life of Bryan

My opinions on life, work, travel, gadgets and other things that interest me

This is my kyte channel for mobile updates on the N95

This is my Ustream channel for when I have the webcam on

Friday, September 28, 2007

Another Day, Another Hilton

Well, here I am in the new hilton at terminal 4 heathrow, and yet again more german on blogger due to the german DSL providor.

I am flying to Chicago tmrw, and really feel like poo, for two reasons leaving Emma with the kids for 8 days, will be so hard for her but also I have to flu, just been doing too much lately.

So you know when you get off the airplane after breathing in everyone elses germs, for once ! I will be the one doing the infecting ! might as well be ill now, as I always am after being on planes anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home