The Life of Bryan

My opinions on life, work, travel, gadgets and other things that interest me

This is my kyte channel for mobile updates on the N95

This is my Ustream channel for when I have the webcam on

Saturday, September 29, 2007

At last its paid off !

for the past few months I have been staying in hilton hotels, I have just arrived in the hilton chicago for 4 nights, I have atlast managed to obtain diamond premier status, which is a whole new experience, my room upgrade now has 2 king size beds, 2 bathrooms, dressing room, an actual bar, not a mini bar, but an actual bar ! (they must be mad, although havent found the prices yet) dressing room and a reception area, all this is nice but totally wasted on me as I am on my own, if Emma was with me she would love it, and with the two bathrooms, whats the point in that ! so you can both number 2 at the same time ?.

Anyway the hotel is nice, which is good after the nightmare journey, its reminds me of the waldorf astoria in new york where Emma and I went for her 30th so have to have an explore, I am having a beer as its just after midnight on my body clock but 18:00 local time so need to stay awake....

I am going to abuse my free entry to the hilton exec lounge where all the booze and food is free, I hope its worth the wait to get to diamond level or I will be well pissed off :), I bet its full of business types, and I will want to make a sharp exit straight away !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home